The journey with my son and his condition, Sagittal Craniosynostosis.

My son was diagnosed with Sagittal Craniosynostosis Thursday, September 2, 1010, and he had surgery to correct it on Wednesday, September 8th. This is my story, journey, experience...I hope this helps relieve another family, as the Sprik family did for me.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

(9) Homestretch!

The hardest day for me was the evening of the second, morning of the third.  He was so swollen, I could hardly take it.  He looked like he was so uncomfortable. 






By the evening of the third day, things started to turn around.  The bandage was taken off, and we were able to finally bathe him!  The incision looked great, Dr. Blum did such a wonderful job!  






By Sunday we were ready to go home, especially Kellan!  As you can see from the pictures, he is our little trooper!








No comments:

Post a Comment