The journey with my son and his condition, Sagittal Craniosynostosis.

My son was diagnosed with Sagittal Craniosynostosis Thursday, September 2, 1010, and he had surgery to correct it on Wednesday, September 8th. This is my story, journey, experience...I hope this helps relieve another family, as the Sprik family did for me.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

(4) Let's Back Up

After leaving the pediatrician’s office on Wednesday, I immediately jumped on Google and entered: “My son was born without a soft spot” and the condition called Craniosynostosis came up.  After hours of research, I was convinced that this is what my son had, and that the only way to correct it was by surgery.  He was born with this condition, so my gut feeling of “we’re going to monitor him” not sitting well with me, was ringing true.

Here are a few of the sites that I found very useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment