The journey with my son and his condition, Sagittal Craniosynostosis.

My son was diagnosed with Sagittal Craniosynostosis Thursday, September 2, 1010, and he had surgery to correct it on Wednesday, September 8th. This is my story, journey, experience...I hope this helps relieve another family, as the Sprik family did for me.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

(10) Life after surgery...

I am very happy to report that Kellan is doing amazing.  This surgery is literally a medical miracle.  He is so much more alert.  He is the happiest baby ever!  We are going tomorrow to have his head casted for a helmet.  The helmet will help shape his head, and make sure that his head grows the correct way.  Doctors believe he will have to wear it for about 3 months.
One week after surgery




2 weeks after surgery









No comments:

Post a Comment